Sunday, October 13, 2019

Tutorial: Wire-wrap tree-of-life ring with a gemstone




This is my very first full video tutorial. It is also my only full video tutorial at the moment, but don’t worry, I have plenty more planned.

It's a basic tree-of-life design, converted into a ring, rather than a conventional pendant. If you’ve wire-wrapped trees onto gemstones before, the ring will be easy for you to make. But even if you’re a complete beginner, you shouldn’t have too much trouble following this tutorial.




  You'll need the following:


- 1.2 mm wire (17 gauge)

    - 0.3 mm wire (28 gauge)

    - gemstone cabochon with a flat back

    - wire-wrapping tools


Here's the tutorial:






Please let me know if you liked this video in the comments bellow. Did you find the visuals and the instructions clear enough? I'm still learning how to make video tutorials, so I’ll appreciate any feedback you might give me.

And don’t forget to check out my Etsy shop for more of my work.

Thank you and have a great day!



My other tutorials:
- Wire-wrap leaf pendant
- Wire-wrap tree pendant



No comments:

Post a Comment